Yes, throughout his relatively short campaign, he dispensed quite a few memorable witticisms - and somehow they just happened to be right up my alley. So here is a couple of my personal favorites (Disclaimer: If you didn't like my recent Facebook nature morte, you might not like what is to follow, either):
On SC's flying of the confederate flag:
You don't like people from outside the state coming in and telling you what to do with your flag. If somebody came to Arkansas and told us what to do with our flag, we'd tell them what to do with the pole.And this absolutely priceless one:
I bet you never tried this. When I was in college, we used to take a popcorn popper, because that was the only thing they would let us use in the dorm, and we would fry squirrels in a popcorn popper in the dorm room.You bet we didn't. However, I can attest that I have once cooked a squirrel, if only in a dutch oven, but, sadly, my culinary, as well as gustatory abilities were just not quite up to the challenge. I think I'll try the popcorn popper next time!
Doesn't sound appetizing? Let Mike persuade you:
No comments:
Post a Comment