And who really cares in that city about this virtual pollution index? Ok, you can smell the lovely petrol aroma in the air, but still - I've never seen there anyone who had any health problems because that perfume )) The negative point - you get used to it, and every time I pass by a gas station, I have to force myself to leave %)
Oh Agnes, won't you go with me? We'll be married in style And we'll cross Lake Michigan So blue and so wide, We'll cross over Lake Michigan, ' 'Til we come to the shore, And our orchards will blossom For our babies as they're born.
1 comment:
And who really cares in that city about this virtual pollution index? Ok, you can smell the lovely petrol aroma in the air, but still - I've never seen there anyone who had any health problems because that perfume ))
The negative point - you get used to it, and every time I pass by a gas station, I have to force myself to leave %)
Post a Comment