The interesting thing is that back when I first told people that I wanted to live in the country, few took it seriously, and several thought that I was, plain and simple, out of my mind, and said so. So imagine my surprise when, with the help of the Facebook and odnoklasniki.ru, I got back in touch with a few of the old friends, only to discover that they, too, turns out, dream of spending at least some of their time in the country. I hear things like "Land is my cherished dream," "I'd love to own a datscha in addition to my city home," "I love organic food," and "Boy, is it ever satisfying to make things yourself." Then how come I am the only one living this dream?
"Honey," I said to him, "Turns out, everyone is an organic farmer at heart."
Him: "But of course!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment